At Gilbert Eye care, we provide full service diagnostic and treatment for most eye conditions. These treatments include:
- Avastin or Eyelea treatments for macular diseases or severe diabetic retinopathy
- Cataract surgery, including implantation of IOLs
- Eyelid surgeries to remove small lesions or growths
- Treatment of ectropian, an outward turning of the eyelid associated with aging
- Blepharoplasty, surgical repair of a drooping eyelid
- Treatment of glaucoma with OCT nerve analysis, and pachymetry
- Treatment of dry eye conditions with medications including Restasis®
Our Diagnostic Testing Options includes:
- OCT analysis of nerve fiber layer to assess glaucoma
- Humphrey Visual Fields to assess glaucoma and other abnormalities
- OCT analysis of the Macula to help guide Macular Degeneration analysis and treatment.
- OCT of Anterior Segment – to assess corneal, iris and glaucoma anatomy.
- Corneal Pachymetry to determine corneal thickness. Used in glaucoma, corneal disease and refractive surgery.
- Corneal Topography – to assess corneal curvature
- Haag-Streit Lenstar Biometry with T-Cone for greatest accuracy in calculation of new lens implants during cataract surgery.
- Independent Axis Manual Keratometry – for greatest accuracy doing manual keratometry for measurement of cornea.
- Sonomed Ultrasound – for unparalleled accuracy in A-scan determination of eye length for IOL calculations.
Our eye care services at Gilbert Eye Care are both in-depth and inclusive. We take your trust very seriously. Each of us is dedicated to making sure that you maintain eye health as well as achieving your optimal vision potential. We are, moreover, committed to helping you present an image to the world, and to yourself in the mirror, which is aesthetically pleasing.